The STARTER-plus can accommodate 230 or 345 layers and is suitable for both organic and free-range farming.
As a special feature, the STARTER is equipped with a separate egg room and an access door to enter the housing system.
The energy required is supplied by batteries in the vehicle which are charged via a 230V connection. Optionally, a photovoltaic system can be installed on the roof to charge the batteries. The STARTER-plus is delivered completely assembled and ready for immediate use. The mobile poultry housing system has a permanently installed chassis, making it roadworthy and fully mobile. This facilitates easy moving, allowing optimum use of the available pasture and avoiding any excessive input of nutrients into the soil.
- Fully automatic operation (feed, water, air intake, air exhaust, family nests, etc.)
- Optional electric manure and egg belts
- Modern computer control
- Designed for self-sufficient operation
- Roadworthiness through permanently installed chassis
- Two levels with the automatic feed and water line as well as perches and tilting floor nests
- Automatic outdoor access flaps in the housing system floor
- Family tilting floor nests with automatic nest bottoms
- Internal 1 m³ feed silo
- 410-litre water tank
- 24-V power supply via batteries
- 230V charging current (no high voltage current required)
- Polyamide-coated floor grate
- Four landing legs
- Air intake and air exhaust
What are the advantages of a mobile housing system?
Many of our customers appreciate the following benefits of their mobile housing system:
- The unique mobile poultry housing offers completely new possibilities for the direct marketing of eggs in the local region
- Flexible relocation because the poultry housing system is fully mobile
- Labour-saving operation through full automation via a state-of-the-art computer
- Presentable housing system which convinces the public thanks to its transparency and animal welfare quality
- Self-sufficient, emission-free operation via a photovoltaic system
- Regular change of pasture to avoid any excessive input of nutrients into the soil
- Happy and healthy chickens that can graze on fresh and green meadows every day
- Less work on the actual house allows more time for animal welfare
Who is the STARTER suitable for?
The STARTER-plus mobile poultry housing system is ideal for newcomers to poultry farming. The eggs from 230 or 345 healthy and happy layers, housed in the mobile poultry housing system, enable the foundation of profitable direct marketing to be laid. Thanks to its fully automatic operation, the STARTER satisfies all the criteria of modern agriculture, especially with regard to labour requirements.
Take advantage of the unique selling points of this mobile housing system and convince consumers with your transparent farming system that promotes animal welfare.
|Number of animals:||230 in case of organic farming, 345 in case of free-range farming||Water:||410-litre tank|
|Overall length:||11.30m||Feed supply:||1 m3 feed silo|
|Body length:||8.60 m||Air exhaust:||manually adjustable fresh air element, adjustable windows|
|Overall width:||2.55 m||Air intake:||automatically temperature-controlled fan|
|Overall height:||3.36 m||Chassis:||Tandem axle, braked|