The farmermobil® fm1000 can accommodate 1000 or 1500 layers and is suitable for both organic and free-range farming.
The mobile housing system consists of a middle section, with two side panels mounted on each side. The middle section is permanently installed on a chassis. Scratching areas with solid floors, that seem to hover along with the middle section, are attached to both sides.
The fm1000 mobile housing system is operated fully automatically by its own state-of-the-art computer. It is constructed and fully equipped to enable self-sufficient operation. Storage tanks in the vehicle supply feed and water to the animals. The housing system computer regulates the lighting and the automatic opening and closing of the outdoor access flaps and tilting floor nests, as well as the operation of the ventilation and feeding equipment in the housing system, based on time and/or temperature control. In addition, the manure and egg belts can be electrically operated. If there is a malfunction, the computer automatically sends a text message to the farmer‘s, or a farm hand‘s, phone. Alternatively, the mobile unit can also be monitored and controlled via WLAN.
The entire housing system runs on 24 V. The energy required is supplied by batteries in the vehicle which are charged via a 230V connection. Optionally, a photovoltaic system can be installed on the roof to charge the batteries. The fm1000 is delivered completely equipped and takes very little time to be ready for use. The permanently installed chassis makes the mobile poultry housing system fully mobile and flexible. This facilitates easy moving, allowing optimum use of the available pasture and avoiding any excessive input of nutrients into the soil.
- Fully automatic operation (feed, water, air intake, air exhaust, manure belt, family nests, egg collection belt, etc.)
- Modern computer control
- Designed for self-sufficient operation
- Fully mobile thanks to the permanently installed chassis
- Separate egg collection room
- Electric manure and egg collection belt
- Two levels in the middle section with the automatic feed lines, water lines and perches
- Family tilting floor nests with automatic nest floors
- Several automatic outdoor access flaps in the housing system floor
- Polyamide-coated floor grate
- Galvanized construction
- 1000-litre water tank
- Internal 2 m³ feed silo
- 24 V power supply by batteries
- 230 V charging current (no high voltage current required)
- Four individually adjustable landing legs
- Time and temperature-controlled supply and exhaust air
- Fault messages sent to a mobile phone
The farmermobil® fm series - the innovative mobile stable system on wheels!
Animal welfare in modern chicken mobile for up to 2000 laying hens.
What are the advantages of a mobile housing system?Many of our customers appreciate the following benefits of their mobile housing system:
- The unique mobile poultry housing offers completely new possibilities for the direct marketing of eggs in the local region
- Flexible relocation because the poultry housing system is fully mobile
- Labour-saving operation through full automation via a state-of-the-art computer
- Presentable housing system which convinces the public thanks to its transparency and animal welfare quality
- Self-sufficient, emission-free operation via a photovoltaic system
- Regular change of pasture to avoid any excessive input of nutrients into the soil
- Happy and healthy chickens that can graze on fresh and green meadows every day
- Less work on the actual house allows more time for animal welfare
Who is the fm1000 suitable for?
The fm1000 mobile poultry housing system is ideal for experienced farmers who want to expand or reposition their business. The eggs from 1000 or 1500 healthy and happy layers, housed in the mobile poultry housing system, enable the foundation of profitable direct marketing to be laid. Thanks to its fully automatic operation, the fm1000 satisfies all the criteria of modern agriculture, especially with regard to labour requirements.
Take advantage of the unique selling points of this mobile housing system and convince consumers with your transparent farming system that promotes animal welfare.
|Number of animals:||1000 in case of organic farming, 1500 in case of free-range farming||Water:||1000-litre tank|
|Full dimensions:||18.30 x 7.80 x 3.35m||Feed storage:||2 m3 feed silo|
|Overall length:||18.30m||Air exhaust:||Two temperature-controlled fans in two vertical, flap-controlled exhaust air ducts/natural summer ventilation via doors and windows|
|Body length:||16.90m||Air intake:||Two temperature-controlled, fresh air elements in the tailgate/natural summer ventilation via doors and windows|
|Overall width:||7.80m||Chassis:||Three running axles|