Mobile hen house for up to 345 laying hens
Mobile hen house for up to 450 laying hens
Mobile hen house for up to 900 laying hens
The farmermobil® range includes mobile layer housing for organic and free-range farming systems (conventional farming). Depending on their configurations, the mobile poultry housing systems are designed for housing 230 to 2,000 animals. The housing systems consist of a central section, with – depending on the size – two to four hinged side panels on each side.
The middle section is permanently installed on a chassis. Scratching areas with solid floors, that seem to hover along with the middle section, are attached to both sides. The units can be moved around a field completely assembled.
The roadworthiness of the STARTER models enables flexible use on various fields, even if they are far apart.
All farmermobil® layer housing systems have the following characteristics:
- Fully automatic operation (feed, water, air intake, air exhaust, manure belt, family nests, egg collection belt, etc.)
- Two levels with floor grates, feed & water lines with automatic refill and multiple rows of perches
- 24V power supply by batteries, optionally by a photovoltaic system
- Several automatic outdoor access flaps in the housing system floor
- Permanently installed chassis for flexible use